Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-30-2013, 08:11 PM   #841
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Unbreak Me - Lexi Ryan - just dropped to $0.99 from $3.99
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 08:21 PM   #842
laurla
Addict
laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle pw
I did horrible horrible horrible...Kobo codes, B&N sale, more kobo codes... ugh.

Amazon (stupid B&N sales made me do it )
Women's Murder Club 1-11 - James Patterson - 41.24 (3.75 average)
Willow Springs: A Destiny Novel -Blake, Toni - 1.99
Fallen SEAL Legacy (SEAL Brotherhood #2) - Hamilton, Sharon - .99
Hearts in Darkness - Kaye, Laura - .99
Just One Kiss - Mallery, Susan - 3.99
It Had to Be You: Sp Bonus Ed w free novel Blue Flame - Shalvis, Jill - 3.99 (no bonus book )
Two of a Kind (Fool's Gold) - Mallery, Susan - 3.99
Redneck Romeo (Rough Riders) - James, Lorelei - 3.25
Love Plus One ('G-Man Series') - Smith, Andrea - .99
Diamond Girl ('G-Man Series') - Smith, Andrea - .99
Playing for Keeps (The Game, #2) - Hart, Emma - .99
The Cove (FBI SERIES) - Coulter, Catherine - 1.99
Forever His: A Time-Travel Romance (Stolen Brides) - Thacker, Shelly - .99

Kobo - codes, B&N...
Heir in Exile (Royals Book 3) - Danielle Bourdon - 2.59
King and Kingdom (Royals Book 2) - Danielle Bourdon - 2.59
The King Takes A Bride (Royals Book 4) - Danielle Bourdon - 2.59
The Way You Look Tonight: The Sullivans - Bella Andre - 3.89
LOST IN SHADOWS - Shadow Ops, Book #2 - CJ Lyons - .74
Strong And Sexy - Jill Shalvis - 3.76
Superb and Sexy - Jill Shalvis - 3.76
Sleeper - Gennita Low - 2.59
HUNTER (CROSSFIRE SEALS, #2) - Gennita Low - 2.59
Fire's Lady - Barbara Bretton - .64
Turning Thirty-Twelve - Sandy James - .64
No Tan Lines - Kate Angell - 1.39

The worst (or best) part was that B&N had all of the Women's Murder Club on sale. Amazon matched and I just couldn't walk away knowing I might never see these on sale again. Okay, maybe not NEVER, but close And unfortunately, I had already purchased almost everything else on the list, so it pretty much doubled my spend. Also, almost all of the authors on this list are all ones I know and love, so I don't feel like I'm taking a chance on these. Is that just justification on my part or what?

I will have to (HAVE TO) be good next week... except I still have 3 or 4 decent kobo codes
laurla is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-30-2013, 08:27 PM   #843
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
If you were waiting for any more books on the B&N sale to come down in price at Amazon, it looks like the last batch of them was price matched this afternoon.

I was waiting for Third Grave Dead Ahead by Darynda Jones to be reduced at Amazon to $3.99 and it just came down about an hour ago.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 11:24 PM   #844
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Hmpf. I just bought more books because I looked at what you all had bought.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:17 PM   #845
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
This has been a Kobo week, everything from Kobo except for two Andrea Smith books from BN. Here goes:
His Mysterious Lady - Janelle Daniels - .79
Second Chances - Lauren Dane - 2.41
Taming the Wild Highlander - Terry Spear - 2.25
Highland Rake -Terry Spear - 2.25
Lady Caroline and the Egotistical Earl -Terry Spear - 2.74
The Tall Texas Order -Terry Spear- .79
Sword and Crown - Lauren Dane - 1.34
Seize the Lightning -Madeline Baker- .90
Lakota Love Song - Madeline Baker - .82
Reckless Destiny -Madeline Baker - 1.09
Hawk's Woman - Madeline Baker -.82
Heart of the Hunter -Madeline Baker - .67
Love Plus One -Andrea Smith - .99 BN
Diamond Girl - Andrea Smith .99 BN
Obsidian - Jennifer Armentrout - 3.99
Kiss of Steel - Bec McMaster - 2.89

That Makes 16 books for a total of 25.73.USD, averaging 1.61 ea. Now if I get to deduct the ones already read (6) that means I only added 10 to my TBR List. How is that?
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-02-2013, 03:07 PM   #846
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
July's thread is now up.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote