Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-09-2018, 11:22 AM   #121
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by specficwriter View Post
Upon further research, the 75% will apply to Kindle books on the Amazon most read or most sold book list.

Any other Kindle book will give you a 30% credit.

https://www.amazon.com/Kindle-eBooks...node=154606011

I was browsing through kindle books and saw this notice below the price for the book I was looking at:

Prime Day Promo: Prime members get 75% of the purchase price as credit toward their next Kindle eBook. Only valid on the first eligible purchase. A confirmation email will be sent once the credit has been applied.

I think the % credit is different for different books.
I think that the deadline to use this is approaching, and that the eligible titles are on a “great on kindle” page, but I could be confusing promotions.
TrevorViking is offline   Reply With Quote