Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-29-2008, 09:36 PM   #16
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Spaghetti?? Why, you heathen! You'll be sent to you-know-where for believing stuff like that! Spaghetti! Get real. Everyone knows that it's a french fry. Sheesh.
pfff. french fry. next you'll be claiming it's an invisible pink unicorn, or a teapot, or something. pfff, i say.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 02:39 AM   #17
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Spaghetti?? Why, you heathen! You'll be sent to you-know-where for believing stuff like that! Spaghetti! Get real. Everyone knows that it's a french fry. Sheesh.
Bad Doggie! You can not make fun of my religious conviction! I'm a pastafarism convert! If you slander TFSM, you will NOT go to heaven, so sorry, no beervolcanoes or stripperfactories for you!

RAMEN!
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-30-2008, 08:51 AM   #18
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
it's SPAGHETTI, sheesh !! (how many times do i have to tell ya ??)
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
pfff. french fry. next you'll be claiming it's an invisible pink unicorn, or a teapot, or something. pfff, i say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Bad Doggie! You can not make fun of my religious conviction! I'm a pastafarism convert! If you slander TFSM, you will NOT go to heaven, so sorry, no beervolcanoes or stripperfactories for you!

RAMEN!
All right! NO religious wars this early in the morning! Bad dogs! And Queen!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:20 AM   #19
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Are lamas Buddhists, pshrynk?
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:25 AM   #20
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
All right! NO religious wars this early in the morning! Bad dogs! And Queen!
pshrynk, you should know me better than that : i never do ANYTHING early in the morning ! all my posts on this thread are from last night. or did you mean early in *your* morning ? in which case i can only tell you you may be living in the wrong time zone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Are lamas Buddhists, pshrynk?
:grooaaann !!: (and snicker)
Advert
Old 10-30-2008, 09:48 AM   #21
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Lamas are. Llamas tend towards pastafariansim.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:53 AM   #22
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Lamas are. Llamas tend towards pastafariansim.
:groooooooooaaaaaaaaaannn !!!!!!:
Old 10-30-2008, 10:06 AM   #23
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
After intense inner reflection (and staring at pshwynk's avatar for the last 15 minutes), I have come to realize that I have been wrong lo these many hours since I discovered the great french fry (Tuesday). I now see that that was just a secular capitalist plot instigated by McDonald's and filled with trans fats. The ultimate truth is indeed Pastafarianism just as our Queen has known all along (or at least since Wednesday). As penance I will now flagellate myself until I resemble farfalle and sprinkle my body with some nice parmigiano-reggiano.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:09 AM   #24
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
After intense inner reflection (and staring at pshwynk's avatar for the last 15 minutes), I have come to realize that I have been wrong lo these many hours since I discovered the great french fry (Tuesday). I now see that that was just a secular capitalist plot instigated by McDonald's and filled with trans fats. The ultimate truth is indeed Pastafarianism just as our Queen has known all along (or at least since Wednesday). As penance I will now flagellate myself until I resemble farfalle and sprinkle my body with some nice parmigiano-reggiano.
Praise TFSM! VR has been touched by his noodly appenadage and seen... oh wait, not seen TFSM. Let there be Noodles! Beervolcanoes and stripperfactories for everyone!

RAMEN!
Old 10-30-2008, 10:17 AM   #25
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Praise TFSM! VR has been touched by his noodly appenadage and seen... oh wait, not seen TFSM. Let there be Noodles! Beervolcanoes and stripperfactories for everyone!

RAMEN!
couldn't have said it better myself !! (although i'd prefer a champagnevolcano personally, i'm not such a fan of beer. unless it's Desperados, or flavored with ginger syrup).

but VR, pastafarianism is a very forgiving and peaceful religion, no flagellation is necessary ! we're against mutilation, auto or otherwise.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:21 AM   #26
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Thanks, Zelda. The linguini I was using was starting to sting a bit. Bother!

Patricia, would you mind converting the gospel into an ebook, please? I'll take mine in LRF format. Thanks.

vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:27 AM   #27
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
It looks interesting, VR. Point me in the direction of a text and I'll do it.

Does this religion forbid the consumption of pasta? Or does pasta have a sacramental nature?
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:33 AM   #28
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
It looks interesting, VR. Point me in the direction of a text and I'll do it.

Does this religion forbid the consumption of pasta? Or does pasta have a sacramental nature?
Pasta is sacramental, since our deity is The Flying Spaghetti Monster. Thats why we end all our prayers with RAMEN instead of AMEN. And as Zelda said, TFSM is a very forgiving deity, so instead of "Thou shalt not...." it's more like "I rather see you didn't..."

and you can't do an e-book out of the gospel, since it is a copyrighted item if I remember correctly.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:49 AM   #29
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Pasta is sacramental, since our deity is The Flying Spaghetti Monster. Thats why we end all our prayers with RAMEN instead of AMEN. And as Zelda said, TFSM is a very forgiving deity, so instead of "Thou shalt not...." it's more like "I rather see you didn't..."
or even "how about doing this instead".

all members should regularly partake in a sacramental pasta dinner, so as to celebrate the gloriousness of the FSM.
Quote:
and you can't do an e-book out of the gospel, since it is a copyrighted item if I remember correctly.
is it ? how frustrating.