Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-10-2021, 08:45 AM   #1
iuly.deea
iuly.deea began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite PW2
How to make the cover mode work for screensaver hack for jailbreak kindle?

Hi,
I have a kindle paperwhite PW2 and I added the screensaver hack also with python and all. I managed to create the screensaver with random images, by placing the "random" empty file into the linkss folder, but the "cover" mode is not working. I get the image on the kindle "The Screensavers hack is currently in 'cover' mode, but hasn't successfully processed a book cover ". What can I do to make the cover mode display the current book cover that I'm reading? I tried importing the book cover through Calibre, but it still displays the same message.
iuly.deea is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hack, jailbreak, kindle, pw2, screensaver