Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Windows Devices

Notices

Old 09-10-2020, 09:34 PM   #1
renswic
Enthusiast
renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: 2018 PW4
Looking for a cbr reader for windows 10

Sadly my 3yr managed to shatter the screen on my Asus ZenPad and until I can afford to replace it I'm stuck using my old Asus Transformer Mini. Its windows 10 based so I'm looking for a good cbr reader for it. I was using Perfect Viewer but it seems to be android only and would rather not deal with an android emulator to run it on the Transformer Mini.

My only real requirements is that it works with windows in normal mode and tablet mode(want to see witch works better for me), touch screen use is a must, also wouldn't mind it opening to a book shelf. Free(adfree, free) woukd be nice but if its the bees knees of all readers, I'm willing to pay. Im not a fan of using the kindle for PC, I don't care for the interface of it. I only need it for comics, don't need PDF, ebook or document reading functions.

Thanks
renswic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 11:38 AM   #2
renswic
Enthusiast
renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: 2018 PW4
So nobody reads comics?
renswic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-20-2020, 08:06 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Look in our wiki E-book_software#Windows

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2021, 11:30 PM   #4
EricS
EricS began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
If you are still looking for something, try SumatraPDF. It reads just about anything: PDF, epub, cbr. It might even read cbz, haven't tested it.
EricS is offline   Reply With Quote