Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-25-2017, 11:50 AM   #1
ayushjsh
ayushjsh began at the beginning.

Device: none
Multiple accounts for calibre server

Hi,

I have calibre server running on a raspberry pi headless server which is accessible from the internet. I know about the username password options to enable login but I would like to assign multiple username/passwords in order to share my library with a friend. Is it possible to do that ? I would like to avoid running a separate server as RAM is limited in a pi.

Many thanks
Ayush
ayushjsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 11:54 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
It will be possible in calibre 3.0

Although given that the server only has read-only access to the library, there is no harm in sharing the same account.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert