Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 12-03-2015, 12:39 AM   #1
qkiazd
qkiazd began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo H2O
Bugs "Sanity Check epub" and "Failed Release date" on V 0.91

Sorry, my english is not so good ;-)
Is this Forum the right place to report sigil bugs?

1. Bug:
When i delete manuel a linked (!) Image on the epub string "Images" and i click "Sanity Check epub" it don't Comes a error message "the Image missed" - on a earlier Version on the old Support passed this.

2. Bug
When i write a Release date for the ebook:

<dc:date>1994-06</dc:date>

and i make a converte with calibre this entry was failed.
Not ever, but sometimes ...

I don't now is this a calibre or sigil bug?

Last edited by qkiazd; 12-03-2015 at 12:41 AM.
qkiazd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 01:04 AM   #2
rubeus
Banned
rubeus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rubeus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rubeus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rubeus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rubeus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rubeus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rubeus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rubeus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rubeus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rubeus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rubeus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650
The sanity check is not the same as flightcrew and wil check only then html/xml itself.

The date isnt a date.
rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2015, 01:17 AM   #3
qkiazd

@rubeus Thx for the answer.

What speaks against it, that missing internal Image links are reported as an error? In the earlier version, it had as I said work that way.

Why not a date - when i write this date calibre can read this ...
Old 12-03-2015, 01:58 AM   #4
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
In order to check the book for validation errors, you will want to use FlightCrew (the plugin): https://github.com/Sigil-Ebook/flightcrew/releases

Alternatively, Epubcheck has been turned into a Sigil plugin as well.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 02:50 AM   #5
qkiazd

@eschwartz: One klick more then the older solution, but it is okay the plugin are a good tip. It works, thx.
Advert
Old 12-03-2015, 04:01 AM   #6
rubeus
Banned
rubeus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rubeus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rubeus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rubeus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rubeus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rubeus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rubeus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rubeus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rubeus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rubeus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rubeus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650
the sanity check checks if the files are wqell formed - tahst different to flightcrew. A well formed file is still well formed even if links are broken.

And this is not a date as the day is missing.
rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote