Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-29-2017, 05:34 PM   #1
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Amazon digital day today

I di dnot see a thread on this yet

ebooks on sale for .99 and $1.99 and other digital items discounted today only
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 05:15 PM   #2
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
I was going to give a link to the main page, because I, like you, saw information about this sale somewhere. But though I checked my email program's inbox and deleted emails, and my browser's history, I couldn't find the webpage that I had seen, on which was a big banner ad about it. Maybe we were seeing the tail end of the promotion. Or, it could because there's a full moon tonight . . . .

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 12-31-2017 at 05:21 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 06:37 PM   #3
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
I posted this in the Media Deals thread:

Amazon Digital Day -- Today Only -- exp 29 Dec

Quote:
Save up to 80% on over 5,000 apps, games, movies, eBooks, and more

40% more deals than Digital Day last year

Sign up to receive notifications when the deals begin, or follow #DigitalDay for updates. Customers may also shop Digital Day deals using the Amazon App and the Amazon Appstore (to download, visit amazon.com/mobileapps or amazon.com/androidapp from your mobile browser).

Check back often, some deals will be available starting as early as December 26, with the biggest savings launching at 12:00 am ET time on December 29.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 08:13 PM   #4
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I posted this in the Media Deals thread:

Amazon Digital Day -- Today Only -- exp 29 Dec
Thanks for clearing this up.

Did anyone find any good deals in this sale? If so, I may make a note about it on or around December 29 on my 2018 calendar
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 09:26 AM   #5
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
I didn't see anything different at all...mostly same books on sale as always for these sorts of things. OTOH I am not in the market for devices like Dot or Echo, so there may have been good prices on those?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
Thanks for clearing this up.

Did anyone find any good deals in this sale? If so, I may make a note about it on or around December 29 on my 2018 calendar
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote