Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 11-21-2015, 06:37 AM   #31
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuiGeneris View Post
First of all, i want to say THANK YOU!

1. The plugin only find books by ISBN. Without an ISBN (search only by title and author) gives you no result. (for me not a problem)
I think I cleaned up the debug version too much.
When I tested I also did a succesfull search based on titke and author
But the final version indeeds produces an error in that case.
That is fixed (I hope ) in the new version 0.7.1.

Thanks for your response

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 11-21-2015 at 06:40 AM.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 01:09 AM   #32
Bananeweizen
Bananeweizen began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Not sure when this started, but currently the plugin duplicates the author name when searching for meta data, such that you have to cleanup the author name field afterwards. This happens only for the BOL_DE plugin, others don't show the error.

Example log output:

Request extra headers: [('User-agent', 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.2; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1')]
Found 1 results
Downloading from BOL_DE took 1.2389998436

---
Title : Endlich fit
Author(s) : Jürgen Seibold & Jürgen Seibold
Publisher : Silberburg-Verlag
Published : 2015-12-30T00:00:00+00:00
Identifiers : bol_de:9783842517028, isbn:9783842517028
Comments :
Ist Sport doch Mord? Kommissar Klaus Schneider jedenfalls versucht vergeblich, sich im Fitnessstudio überzählige Pfunde abzutrainieren - und der Unternehmer Henning Horlacher setzt in einer Villa am Backnanger Bahnhof mit seinem Rennrad zu einem tödlichen Flug durch den Nachthimmel an.
Schnell ist klar: Horlachers Dahinscheiden war kein Unfall. Wer aber steckt hinter seinem Tod? Wieder einmal stehen die Kommissare Schneider und Ernst von der Polizeidirektion Waib-lingen vor einem kniffligen Fall - denn Horlachers Tod kommt vielen gerade recht, und der ungewöhnliche Hergang der Tat stellt die Ermittler vor einige Probleme.
Obendrein will Schneider seinem Kollegen Rainer Ernst dabei helfen, sich endlich wieder mit Freundin Sabine zu versöhnen - dabei hat er selbst genug Probleme und wird von Gattin Sy-bille schließlich kurzerhand ins Wohnzimmer ausquartiert.
Ein Krimi mit einer explosiven Mischung aus Hass und Liebe, aus Erfolg und Niederlage, aus sportlichem Ehrgeiz und dunk-len Geschäften.

(source: Bol.de)
BOL_DE url: u'http://www.bol.de/shop/home/suche/?sq=9783842517028'
Bananeweizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2016, 07:06 AM   #33
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananeweizen View Post
Not sure when this started, but currently the plugin duplicates the author name when searching for meta data, such that you have to cleanup the author name field afterwards. This happens only for the BOL_DE plugin, others don't show the error.
The author is mentioned 2 times in the same way in the code of the webpage. I made a small fix for that in new version 0.7.2, which is available at the start of this topic.
I think that will do, Enjoy!

Thx for notifying!
Old 03-09-2016, 12:32 PM   #34
Bananeweizen
Bananeweizen began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Thanks, working better now.

Ciao, Michael
Bananeweizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 04:43 PM   #35
AnselmD
Zealot
AnselmD began at the beginning.

Device: none
It would be very nice, if you can enhance the plugin with series information.
As i can see, bol provides it.
Example:
http://www.bol.de/shop/buecher/sugge...s%20Schreckens

Serie Harry Potter 2

or
http://www.bol.de/shop/home/sucharti...etn=blsel%3Aq1

in this case it is:
Reihe English G 21

Last edited by AnselmD; 01-14-2017 at 05:43 PM.
AnselmD is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-15-2017, 02:44 AM   #36
AnselmD
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnselmD View Post
http://www.bol.de/shop/home/sucharti...etn=blsel%3Aq1

in this case it is:
Reihe English G 21
I just recognize, this one does not belong to series.
Old 01-15-2017, 03:10 AM   #37
AnselmD
Zealot

Sometimes i get the following error, even if the book seems to be ok at bol.

Plugin BOL_DE failed
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages/calibre/ebooks/metadata/sources/identify.py", line 48, in run
File "calibre_plugins.BOL_DE.__init__", line 190, in identify
File "calibre_plugins.BOL_DE.__init__", line 244, in _parse_search_results
IndexError: list index out of range

@Pr.BarnArt do you need more information to analyze the error?
Old 01-21-2017, 03:16 PM   #38
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnselmD View Post
It would be very nice, if you can enhance the plugin with series information.
As i can see, bol provides it.
Example:
http://www.bol.de/shop/buecher/sugge...s%20Schreckens

Serie Harry Potter 2
I noticed that due to website changes the plugin did not work in a lot of cases.
I do not use the plugin myself, so I depend on german users to notify malfunctons.

So I made an update, version 0.7.3 and added also the function to retrieve serie information.
Although Bol-de is not very consequent with that kind of info, the same with tags.
The new version is available at the start of this topic and through the automatic update version of Calibre itself.

@AnselmD,
Please let me know if you notice errors. In that case I like to be informed which book and author, and if an ISBN number is used, the ISBN number.

Enjoy!
Old 01-23-2017, 09:13 AM   #39
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

It seems that for some reason a part of the plugin-code 0.7.3.was not updated (old worker.py file)

I have created a new version 0.7.4.
Please comment if you still get errors.
Old 01-26-2017, 06:25 AM   #40
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

New update available v. 0.7.5

Thanks to AnselmD for giving feedback

• fix for dates with name of the month
• fix for direct hits with just one format, no category-info in links ( buch/epub uzw.)

Enjoy

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 01-26-2017 at 06:29 AM.
Old 01-05-2020, 11:13 AM   #41
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

After a long time (2017) I made an update for BOl_DE.
There must have been website changes during that time, but I did not get any notification. I don't us this plugin myself, so I depend on users reporting, otherwise the plugin will be broken.

The new version 0.9.0 is prepared to use with python 2.7 and 3.X (which will be the future for calibre).
I also add German translation to the config window.
In the config window there is a link to this thread in case of errors or requests.

The update is also available at the start of this thread.

Enjoy!
Old 11-24-2020, 08:32 AM   #42
FantasyStyle
FantasyStyle began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket
Hello,

hello, i am using the plugin for the first time today. however, I get an error every time.

calibre, version 5.5.0
FEHLER: Keine Übereinstimmungen gefunden: <p>Es wurden keine Bücher für die aktuelle Suche gefunden. Versuchen Sie, die Suche <b>weniger spezifisch</b> zu formulieren. Verwenden Sie beispielsweise nur den Nachnamen des Autors und ein einzelnes, prägnantes Wort aus dem Titel.<p>Um den gesamten Protokoll zu lesen, klicken Sie auf "Details anzeigen".

Running identify query with parameters:
{'title': 'Die Befreiung von Hibernia', 'authors': ['Flanagan, John'], 'identifiers': {'isbn': '9783570223420', 'amazon_de': '3570223426', 'goodreads': '17235083', 'google': 'njB-C6wGoUwC'}, 'timeout': 30}
Using plugins: BOL_DE (0, 9, 0)
The log from individual plugins is below

****************************** BOL_DE (0, 9, 0) ******************************
Found 0 results
Downloading from BOL_DE took 0.9905006885528564
Querying: https://www.bol.de/shop/home/suche/?...23420&sswg=ANY
BOL_DE url: 'https://www.bol.de/shop/home/suche/?&sq=9783570223420&sswg=ANY'
Could not find title/authors/bol_de_id for 'https://www.bol.de/shop/home/suche/?&sq=9783570223420&sswg=ANY'
Title: None Authors: []

************************************************** ******************************
The identify phase took 1.02 seconds
The longest time (0.990501) was taken by: BOL_DE
Merging results from different sources
We have 0 merged results, merging took: 0.00 seconds
FantasyStyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 02:27 PM   #43
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasyStyle View Post
Hello,

hello, i am using the plugin for the first time today. however, I get an error every time.
Thank you for notifying. The previous version of this plugin was from januari 2020. Because I don't use the plugin myself, I must be notified if something is broken. I think it did not work for a while due to website schanges.

I have made an update, v. 0.9.1, available at the start of this thread and within calibre:

Enjoy
Old 12-10-2020, 08:34 AM   #44
FantasyStyle
FantasyStyle began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket
Hello,

It looks a little different now, but he still can't find the book.

Edit: if I enter the ISBN, he will find it

calibre, version 5.5.0
FEHLER: Keine Übereinstimmungen gefunden: <p>Es wurden keine Bücher für die aktuelle Suche gefunden. Versuchen Sie, die Suche <b>weniger spezifisch</b> zu formulieren. Verwenden Sie beispielsweise nur den Nachnamen des Autors und ein einzelnes, prägnantes Wort aus dem Titel.<p>Um den gesamten Protokoll zu lesen, klicken Sie auf "Details anzeigen".

Running identify query with parameters:
{'title': 'Die Befreiung von Hibernia', 'authors': ['John Flanagan'], 'identifiers': {}, 'timeout': 30}
Using plugins: BOL_DE (0, 9, 1)
The log from individual plugins is below

****************************** BOL_DE (0, 9, 1) ******************************
Found 0 results
Downloading from BOL_DE took 0.8741855621337891
authors: ['John Flanagan']
NoneType: None

authors2: ['John Flanagan']

au1: John+Flanagan

Querying title based: https://www.bol.de/shop/home/suche/?...nagan&sswg=ANY
No matches found with query: 'https://www.bol.de/shop/home/suche/?sq=Die+Befreiung+von+Hibernia+John+Flanagan&sswg= ANY'

************************************************** ******************************
The identify phase took 1.02 seconds
The longest time (0.874186) was taken by: BOL_DE
Merging results from different sources
We have 0 merged results, merging took: 0.00 seconds

Last edited by FantasyStyle; 12-10-2020 at 08:37 AM.
FantasyStyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 09:52 AM   #45
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasyStyle View Post
Hello,

It looks a little different now, but he still can't find the book.

Edit: if I enter the ISBN, he will find it
With title search there is no match because BOL.DE add the seriename to the tilte with a forwardslash.
I made an update to fix that, and therefore all text after the slash in the title is deleted, as well as "Band" is deleted in the series-title.

New update o.9.2.0 available.
Enjoy.