Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-16-2018, 01:56 PM   #1
pepi78
pepi78 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura
SD image

Hi,

my kobo aura HD got a corrupt sd card. I took it apart and found the internal sd card. is it possible to replace the kobo sd card by a new one?
and if so can someone help me with an image to boot the kobo again?

Thanks in advance,

Pepi
pepi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 07:54 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.

You can either image over the existing card if it is OK, or use a new one. You want at least the same size as the current card. You can use larger and expand the book partition to fill it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aura, kobo, sd image