Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 04-24-2011, 09:43 PM   #1
garsnem
garsnem began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Smile Syncing Books

How do i compare which epubs did not sync from Itunes to my Ipad? i am out by 2 between them and i have to say its driving me crazy LOL

Thanks
garsnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 06:46 AM   #2
Cpl Punishment
Guru
Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad 103rd Gen
Its grayed out in Itunes..
Cpl Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-25-2011, 10:04 AM   #3
garsnem
garsnem began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Agreed when you are syncing, but how do you see after the sync is done? is there like an error report? or something that shows which ones didn't upload?
garsnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:12 AM   #4
1611mac
eWanderer
1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iMac,iPad3,iPhone5-Kindle Fire,Touch,PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by garsnem View Post
Agreed when you are syncing, but how do you see after the sync is done? is there like an error report? or something that shows which ones didn't upload?
I could be wrong but if you click on the book in iTunes it will indicate (checkmark if I remember) if missing. Of course, this means you've got to click on every book you have in iTunes. Again, this is from memory.
1611mac is offline   Reply With Quote