Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 11-07-2014, 08:56 PM   #1
funnyreader4311
funnyreader4311 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prs-t2, Pyrus mini, Jetbook color 2
Problems with the battery charging

Hi, at the end of July I bought a jetBook color 2 ... in the quick start guide that is written must recharge overnight on first use. So I connected the jetBook color 2 to the power supply to charge it ... my problem is that the red light, indicating that the device is charging, is often lit from a few seconds up to a few minutes then turn off. Most of the time even the red light does not turn on its own when I connect the power supply!
In addition, when the device is switched on, if you connect to the power supply the blue light is constantly on until the device is charging ... the battery of the device seems to be in charge when the blue light is on but the charge lasts about 8 hours read-only and 2 hours when using other device functions .. Exceeds 8 hours of use, the device starts to not keep more battery power.
I wanted to ask those who have this device if the device charges even when the red light is off, and if during charging is normal that when the device is turned on the blue light remains on. I thought that the blue light signaled that you are consuming energy and not that the device is charging!
In addition eight hours of battery life in read-only seem to me little.
Anyone experiencing similar problems, can you please tell me how the device should work and give me some advice?
funnyreader4311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 03:58 AM   #2
funnyreader4311

No one answers?
Has anyone had problems with the battery of the jetBook color / jetBook color 2 ?
No suggestions for me?
Old 11-12-2014, 02:50 PM   #3
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Sorry, I just don't think many folks here bought Jetbook Color (or Color 2) ereaders.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 08:14 AM   #4
funnyreader4311

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Sorry, I just don't think many folks here bought Jetbook Color (or Color 2) ereaders.
Thanks for your reply. I'll wait a few days then I will try to contact Ectaco since the device is still under warranty.

Tags
battery problem, jetbook color, jetbook color 2