Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-25-2011, 11:36 AM   #1
onedot3
Nameless Being

Adding Empty Book No Format

Would it be possible to add another option for the Title.
When I add empty books it is for the ones that are missing in a series and I put missing infront of the title.

onedot3
Old 10-25-2011, 11:39 AM   #2
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool 'missing' column

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedot3 View Post
Would it be possible to add another option for the Title.
When I add empty books it is for the ones that are missing in a series and I put missing infront of the title.

onedot3
i'd just add a custom column
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2011, 02:48 PM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Or use the search formats:false
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 07:01 AM   #4
onedot3
Nameless Being

Thanks for the quick answers