Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-08-2016, 05:30 PM   #1
shoelesshunter
copyleft librarian
shoelesshunter began at the beginning.

Device: KV
Cover/Image fails to delete

I have tried to remove a azw3 from my KV, yet there remains a (generic) thumbnail that refuses to go away. if I attempt to open it, the Kindle tells me it's gone, yet it is taking up real estate on my home screen.

any advice?
shoelesshunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 08:20 AM   #2
IFixKindles
Connoisseur
IFixKindles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IFixKindles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IFixKindles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IFixKindles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IFixKindles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IFixKindles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IFixKindles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IFixKindles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IFixKindles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IFixKindles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IFixKindles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1 - repair many Kindle models
Try rebooting. Unplug it. Press power and hold a full 30 to 40 seconds. Release power and let it reboot.
IFixKindles is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
ghost thumbnail