Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 08-27-2014, 10:42 AM   #16
Anthem
Guru
Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, OnePlus Nord
Unless my memory has suffered a nuclear meltdown and failed me completely... Macs from 1985 (that would that have been what... System 2.0?!) really weren't very simple. Most desktop class operating systems have never really been too simple. It's the nature of the beast. But part of the reason Mac OS seemed so simple was by comparison with workstation OSs from the time, etc., etc., there are many factors.

Tablet operating systems like Fire OS (Amazon), Android (Google), and iOS (Apple) are orders of magnitude more simple and discoverable than almost any desktop OS has ever been. And the OS versions presented on e-readers are DEAD SIMPLE even by comparison with most of the tablet operating systems on full fledged tablets.
Anthem is offline   Reply With Quote