Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2013, 03:47 AM   #31
diolaine
diolaine can illuminate an eclipsediolaine can illuminate an eclipsediolaine can illuminate an eclipsediolaine can illuminate an eclipsediolaine can illuminate an eclipsediolaine can illuminate an eclipsediolaine can illuminate an eclipsediolaine can illuminate an eclipsediolaine can illuminate an eclipsediolaine can illuminate an eclipsediolaine can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kobo glo
I have received thank you kevin
Old 09-07-2013, 04:38 PM   #32
Teddy66
Teddy66 is a glorious beacon of lightTeddy66 is a glorious beacon of lightTeddy66 is a glorious beacon of lightTeddy66 is a glorious beacon of lightTeddy66 is a glorious beacon of lightTeddy66 is a glorious beacon of lightTeddy66 is a glorious beacon of lightTeddy66 is a glorious beacon of lightTeddy66 is a glorious beacon of lightTeddy66 is a glorious beacon of lightTeddy66 is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hello ,

can I have a image for glo ? Thanks
Advert
Old 09-10-2013, 03:02 PM   #33
ivnvlp
ivnvlp began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
I've changed the SD image with another one from another Kobo Glo.

Now I'm facing a problem: the device works but the text is not uniform, some kind of gray instead of solid black. I've discovered that each screen is configured and tuned by factory. How can solve this problem? How can I find the correct parameters of my display?
Old 09-11-2013, 04:37 AM   #34
maslow
maslow began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO GLO by FNAC
Hello,

Since there are two threads with the same subject, I put my question here also: can I have a image for my Kobo Glo model N613 please.
I explained it here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=221922

thank you
Old 12-27-2013, 09:47 AM   #35
ballyant
ballyant began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo (n613)
Hi all
During my firmware update, i have a power off, so now my kobo is brick.
Anyoneone have a sd image for my kobo glo n613????

Thanks to all
Advert
Old 12-27-2013, 06:58 PM   #36
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
ballyant: I have sent you a PM. But...

I am a bit surprised the powering the device off would cause a problem. At any point that you can do this, the device should just install the downloaded firmware. One thing I can see that could be a problem is if this happened and the download hadn't been completed. But, even with that, you should be able to do a factory reset using the buttons.
Old 01-08-2014, 12:06 PM   #37
qwertx
qwertx began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kindle
hey,
my Glo is frozen, can somebody send me a SD image, please?
Old 01-09-2014, 09:36 PM   #38
willburn
willburn can do the Funky Gibbon.willburn can do the Funky Gibbon.willburn can do the Funky Gibbon.willburn can do the Funky Gibbon.willburn can do the Funky Gibbon.willburn can do the Funky Gibbon.willburn can do the Funky Gibbon.willburn can do the Funky Gibbon.willburn can do the Funky Gibbon.willburn can do the Funky Gibbon.willburn can do the Funky Gibbon.

Device: Kobo glo, iPad
Hello there.

Could also someone share with me an image file for the Kobo Glo.
I accidetally freeze my reader. Do you know if the image is readable for a mac computer??

Thanks so much!!

Old 01-09-2014, 09:59 PM   #39
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PMs sent to andreix, willburn and qwertx
Old 01-10-2014, 11:14 AM   #40
andi.astronaut
andi.astronaut began at the beginning.

Hi there,

unfortunatly, it seems that my SD-card is broken also...
So, can anyone please send me a link where I can download the SD-card image for my Kobo Glo???

Would be happy to get a reply :-)

Cheers Andreas
Old 01-10-2014, 06:54 PM   #41
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM Sent.
Old 01-12-2014, 01:12 AM   #42
fancycheesestick
fancycheesestick began at the beginning.

Lost Image

Hi David,

Being the amazing person I am (backing up the SD image and then accidentally wiping the hard drive), I lost my backup and I am trying to revert my Kobo Glo from Android back to the original. Could you perhaps PM me the link?

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!
Old 01-12-2014, 02:40 AM   #43
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancycheesestick View Post
Being the amazing person I am (backing up the SD image and then accidentally wiping the hard drive), I lost my backup and I am trying to revert my Kobo Glo from Android back to the original. Could you perhaps PM me the link?
I really wish I could say that I had never done something like that. I've sent a PM.
Old 01-12-2014, 09:37 AM   #44
fancycheesestick
fancycheesestick began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I really wish I could say that I had never done something like that. I've sent a PM.
Haha. Those moments in life when everything that could go wrong does go wrong at the exact same time. Thanks!
Old 01-12-2014, 01:08 PM   #45
pansy99
pansy99 began at the beginning.

I am also in desperate need of the image file for a Glo N613. If anyone could send me a link it would be greatly appreciated.
Closed Thread