Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-21-2008, 09:43 AM   #1
alexxxm
Addict
alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Rocket; Hiebook; N700; Sony 505; Kindle DX ...
"get feed": max length

I don't know if it's a coincidence, but the two last times I retrieved the NYTimes by libprs500' "get feeds", I got respectively 1999 pages, and 1998 pages.

So I was wondering ... I dont' know what the program uses (html2lrf? web2lrf?), but - it is possible there's an hardcoded limit of 2000 pages?

let me know...

Alessandro
alexxxm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 12:56 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You can't set a page limit as page numbers are meaningless (they depend on font size for e.g.) There is a parameter max_articles_per_feed that you can adjust, but to do that you'd have to essentially create your own nytimes profile.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert