Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 05-25-2007, 09:57 PM   #1
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
Mundy, Talbot: King of The Khyber Rifles: May 2007

If you liked Indiana Jones or H. Rider Haggard. Talbot Mundy is your cup of tea. This is my favorite where Yasmina reaches her full potential. I did this one for me basically since the one I downloaded from manybooks stunk! So I decided to share it... I didnt put links to chapters, since there's no chapter names in this book anyway, just chapter 5 etc... but put a couple of pictures in.

Talbot Mundy was born in London, at age 16 he ran away from home and began an odyssey in India, Africa, and other parts of the Near and Far East. By age 29, he had begun using the name Talbot Mundy, and a year later arrived in the United States, starting his writing career in 1911.

His most famous book is King of the Khyber Rifles, which is set in India under British Occupation. The long buildup to the introduction to Yasmini and the scenes among the outlaws in the Khinjan Caves clearly influenced fantasy writers Robert E. Howard and Leigh Brackett.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf King-of the Khyber Rifles.lrf (712.5 KB, 1144 views)
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote