Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 03-09-2019, 03:47 PM   #1
BlankEyes
Enthusiast
BlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the rough

Device: iPad 2018
Mapleread - Dropbox and Drive

1. I have a problem with MapleRead not displaying all files in DropBox.
In list view there is only a fraction, same in large icons view. In small icon view I get more significantly more titles available but only about a third of my 170 titles. They are a mix of ePub and pdf.

2. In Google Drive they all show up fine but the ePubs are in a folder and there is no way for me to download them. The pdfs are ok.
The ePub folder opens to reveal all the subfolders and files and the only export option is to view in Safari/save or mail link.

So Im wondering:

1. How can I get DropBox to display all titles?

2. How can I download ePubs from Google Drive?

Any help would be highly appreciated.
BlankEyes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dropbox, epub, google drive, mapleread, pdf