Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-19-2018, 09:25 AM   #16
Paperbackstash
Groupie
Paperbackstash can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguePaperbackstash can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguePaperbackstash can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguePaperbackstash can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguePaperbackstash can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguePaperbackstash can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguePaperbackstash can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguePaperbackstash can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguePaperbackstash can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguePaperbackstash can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguePaperbackstash can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: PW4 (Inis Odyssey) PW 3 (Moonsliver), Fire HD 2ndG (Nostromo)
Very pretty!
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 09:52 AM   #17
Wearever
Guru
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilan View Post
I just ordered my Oasis and took a Casebot cover too but this one https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078TGJXS5...ing=UTF8&psc=1
I have this cover in brown, and just ordered another one because of this sale price. Since it's a soft leather and light color I put a dab of leather protectant on it. It will remove water stains and darkens it a bit.Just like leather on shoes or boots. Seems funny since the Oasis 2 is waterproof. I just really like the color and feel of this case. I'm sure the darker colors like black are fine with water marks.

I also have a non leather fintie cover just like these in rose gold ,that I use near pools or beaches. I just really love the leather cases for the way they feel in my hands.

Last edited by Wearever; 12-19-2018 at 01:01 PM.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 08:55 PM   #18
kcladyz
I love my parrots
kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, PW4, KOBO H2O and Aura One E2, zenpad, ipad pro, Kindle fires
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wearever View Post
I have this cover in brown, and just ordered another one because of this sale price. Since it's a soft leather and light color I put a dab of leather protectant on it. It will remove water stains and darkens it a bit.Just like leather on shoes or boots. Seems funny since the Oasis 2 is waterproof. I just really like the color and feel of this case. I'm sure the darker colors like black are fine with water marks.

I also have a non leather fintie cover just like these in rose gold ,that I use near pools or beaches. I just really love the leather cases for the way they feel in my hands.
I got one of those in brown and green . Like 7 bucks on ebay
kcladyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 11:09 AM   #19
Wearever
Guru
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
I got one of those in brown and green . Like 7 bucks on ebay
That's a good deal ! I paid probably twice as much on Amazon. I think they were one of the first Oasis 2 covers from fintie last year. I needed a cover because I always read with the cover on.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 11:18 PM   #20
dmroberts
dmroberts began at the beginning.

Device: KOA2
Just got a new Kindle Oasis, and I'm loving all of the case suggestions! Thanks!
dmroberts is offline   Reply With Quote