Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 07-14-2009, 02:46 PM   #1
amjbrown
Addict
amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle app on the iPhone
Three cheers for Penguin!

I want to read the "Lost Book of Salem" on my summer holiday. Only UK store it is on at the moment in Penguin, who WERE charging £1 extra over the paperback price. One swift email to the flightless publishers, and...

Quote:
Thanks Alastair - we have had a little database syncing issue which has lead to some incorrectly displayed prices, but The Lost Book of Salem should be available at £6.99 from the penguin.co.uk website tomorrow (wednesday).
It's fixed already. We like that a lot. Same price as the paperback, but it is a bit niche

Won't spoil the day with the auto-moron response I had from Waterstones about the strange disappearance of Terry Pratchett's books.

amjb
amjbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:52 PM   #2
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Very nice to hear this kind of news. Thanks for sharing it!
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert