Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-03-2008, 09:05 PM   #1
Kane
Kane , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Kane , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Kane , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Kane , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Kane , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Kane , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Kane , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Kane , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Kane , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Kane , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Kane , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Sony Reader PRS505
Hello to everyone in ebook land

I've been lurking around here off and on for a while, but since I finally picked up a Sony Reader a few weeks ago I figured it was time to make make things official.

I'd like to say how impressed I am with all the ebook uploads to be found on Mobileread. There's a staggering amount of free content available here.

I'd also like to offer a special thank you to Kovid Goyal for libprs500. That is one seriously useful program, especially in light of the fact that Bookdesigner seems to hate me.

Now back to reading.

Last edited by Kane; 03-04-2008 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Can't type.
Kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 10:41 AM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome to MobileRead, Kane! Glad you came out of the dark.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-04-2008, 11:14 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Kane and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote