Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 04-01-2012, 10:57 PM   #31
BWinmill
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
Do us, the unwashed Mobileread readership, now get a Kindle Touch as part of our new membership fees?
Members with non-Kindle devices listed in their profile will be contacted in the next couple of weeks for an exclusive trade-in offer ...
Old 04-01-2012, 11:06 PM   #32
ElsieC
Zealot
ElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmos

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Nice! I see Amazon is changing its logo, too. But hasn't someone else (Facebook, maybe?) already trademarked the Amazon river? Or was that all rivers? And the word river? And the word the? (I hope I'm not violating a new rule here.)

Thank you for the laugh, especially this reply.
ElsieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-02-2012, 01:40 AM   #33
Mikou
Zealot
Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Amazon Fire 10, Kobo Clara, Kobo Aura One
I couldn't breathe for a few seconds and then I remembered the date this was posted.
Mikou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 02:15 AM   #34
Kokomo Lee
Keeps on Ticking...
Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindles, iStuff, Nexus and a partridge
You got me with the title! Realized the April Fool's joke with the post - but it was a panicked few seconds!
Kokomo Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:16 AM   #35
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Nice try, but I made a mental note weeks ago to not to believe a word any mod said on this day.
I never trust any news item that comes around on march 31st and april 1st... And only start to believing them if they get a confirmation within the week following april 1st...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-02-2012, 05:30 AM   #36
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Exclamation WARNING....

'Course, a small point many may have missed - if you ain't got a kindle, you can't use MR - I hear tell they've FRT'd it....

(Forum Restriction Tool)

or p'raps not ................ hey, Alf ?

HELP !!??##**??!!
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:48 AM   #37
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
'Scuse me whilst I go change my underthings.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:08 AM   #38
sinan
Enthusiast
sinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of it

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle PW
First mobipocket, then stanza, now mobileread. Why the hell amazon needs all those websites and softwares? Greedy Ba***rds. From the experience I can say, they are not buying to make it better. What ever they buy, it is dead. End of development.

What is next, Calibre?

I think, one day internet will completely belong to Amazon or Google or both.

Edit: Ha Ha. But I still think it is plausible.

Last edited by sinan; 04-27-2012 at 09:12 AM.
sinan is offline   Reply With Quote