Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 03-22-2012, 06:36 AM   #1
bhuvana786
Enthusiast
bhuvana786 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
How to created Fixed layout ePub in BN?

Please let me know how to create Fixed layout ePub in Nook with 'Read to me' option. I guess this is possible with kids book, please suggest how to do this.
bhuvana786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:08 PM   #2
J. Strnad
Guru
J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Kindle 3, Paperwhite
Well, here's one link.

http://ebookarchitects.com/conversions/fixedlayout.php

Good luck!
J. Strnad is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-04-2012, 03:07 AM   #3
bhuvana786
Enthusiast
bhuvana786 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thank you!
bhuvana786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:55 AM   #4
IDSIDN
IDSIDN began at the beginning.

Device: Nook, Kindle Fire, iPAD
nook kids

Hi

I have download nook kids fixed layout book on Nook Kids for Ipad. But I can't transfer the same epub file on PC.

Any one tell how to transfer nook kids epub file from Nook Kids for IPAD to PC
IDSIDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 05:58 AM   #5
Aerys
Connoisseur
Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.

Device: iPad 2 & Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuvana786 View Post
Please let me know how to create Fixed layout ePub in Nook with 'Read to me' option. I guess this is possible with kids book, please suggest how to do this.
You need B&N's proprietary "Nook Kids Book Builder" application which unfortunately is only given by B&N to registered/certified companies that have passed their certification program.

Only option for a independent publisher or author to produce epibs (that's what B&N calls them) is to contact B&N and ask for a referral to their certified makers of children books.
Aerys is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert