Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-04-2011, 12:00 PM   #1
csgldn
csgldn began at the beginning.

Device: Sony ereader
Hello & Help! Library & Ereader don't Match?

Hello to all! As I sit here in LA, watching TS Lee roll in to southern Louisiana, I try to pick up my reader and doing some reading to take my mind off the wind and rain. Well, here we go again. The books on my computer don't match what's on the ereader after syncing. How do I get this to match? Ugh! I can't "delete" them from the ereader and the instructions say to remove from the library but they don't show up there. Help! Frustrated in LA!!!!
csgldn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:34 PM   #2
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Are you saying there's books in your Reader that aren't in the library? Or the other way around?
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-12-2011, 01:03 PM   #3
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by csgldn View Post
I can't "delete" them from the ereader and the instructions say to remove from the library but they don't show up there.
Hold up. You can't delete books from your eReader? Which model reader do you have? Any of the PRS-x50 ones lets you delete from the book list or from within the book. (Open the book, click Options, then click Delete Book) Or was hat more a general comment that deleting books from the reader messe with the sync process?

What do you use for syncing? The Sony software?
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote