Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-23-2011, 06:55 AM   #1
Royce Day
Royce Day began at the beginning.

Device: sirtalen_60@kindle.com
Dragons, Elves and Pirates, oh my!

Greetings all. I just wanted to shamelessly plug the books I've put for sale on Smashwords, including:

Unexpected Diversions, Sample Edition A complete 14k word novella, in which a recently enslaved elf named Tez finds himself intrigued by the mystery of mystery of his new owner, an ex-wizard's familiar named Maria. (FREE!)

Unexpected Diversions (complete edition): Tez and Maria's adventures continue, as we see into their mutual pasts and the future they make for themselves together. (78k words, $1.99)

The Dragon's Companion: Made prisoner of a powerful and callous dragon by cowardly villagers, the Bard Teal must make hard choices between freedom, temptation and a feeling of obligation towards the innocents caught in her captor's path. (54k words, $1.99)

Captive of the Red Vixen: In command of his family's star freighter, foxen noble Lord Rolas Darkltail finds himself a captive of the infamous pirate, the Red Vixen. Drawn to her easy freedom, he finds himself torn between staying with her, and honoring his duties to his family, who must escape the cruel countess they serve. (37k words, $1.99)

Happy reading!
Royce Day is offline   Reply With Quote