Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-14-2015, 09:58 AM   #1
teddyhayes
teddyhayes began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello fellow creatives

Hello I am Teddy.

I have been a professional writer since 1973, first in newspaper journalism then with TV, then stage plays and films, and then novels.

I still do lots of writing. These days I am mostly working in theatre and writing crime novels.

I started in New York City in the mid 70's, then I moved to London in the mid 90's.

London was a big change because in New York, I was mostly involved with TV and stage, but when I came to London, I was able to broaden into other areas like producing and getting involved with projects I could have never imagined like a series of children's books and short videos.

I am always interested in what people are doing especially in the area of theatre.

[Promotional link deleted - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-14-2015 at 10:48 AM.
teddyhayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 01:45 PM   #2
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
london, new york city, theatre, write an ebook