Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-19-2013, 01:51 PM   #1
writerman242
writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Angry HELP! Calibre and Moon + problem

anyone using Calibre with Moon+? I can put the books into a library on my laptop. Then drag them to device and they copy to my Nexus 7 and I only had the choice of "downloads' or books. So, they appear in Moon + but not on the bookshelf. Does that make sense? any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated...At the moment I have about 15 books and I can scroll the covers across te top of the screen in Moon but I don't know how to put them on the shelf.help!!!!!
writerman242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:07 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moved to the Android forum.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:06 PM   #3
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
If you tap and hold the book cover on the home screen, you get a pop up that allows you to add the book to your favourites, which is the bookshelf screen. That should do the trick.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:02 AM   #4
writerman242
writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks for that Craig...tried that but it didn't work. I there a lag do you think?
Old 01-20-2013, 09:03 AM   #5
writerman242

Sorry Craig!!! I've worked it out...told you I was a bit slow sometimes!! thanks for your help!!!
Old 01-21-2013, 04:57 AM   #6
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
No worries!

:thumbup:
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bookshelf, calibre, moon +, my bookshelf, problem