Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-16-2012, 12:02 PM   #1
poetrywmn
poetrywmn knows what time it ispoetrywmn knows what time it ispoetrywmn knows what time it ispoetrywmn knows what time it ispoetrywmn knows what time it ispoetrywmn knows what time it ispoetrywmn knows what time it ispoetrywmn knows what time it ispoetrywmn knows what time it ispoetrywmn knows what time it ispoetrywmn knows what time it is

Device: Nook Color; HTC Flyer; iPad2
Wanted to Buy: Oberon Cover for Original Nook

I am looking for an Oberon Cover for the Original 1st Generation Nook. I just purchased an HTC Flyer and the diminsions are virtually identical between the Flyer and the Nook. I am particularly interested in the color purple, but would consider any color or design. Thank you!

Last edited by poetrywmn; 05-22-2012 at 10:30 PM. Reason: I purchased a beautiful Oberon cover today!
poetrywmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 03:06 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 09:25 PM   #3
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
I have an Oberon for the original Nook WiFi model, which I believe is the same dimensions as the original Nook 3G/WiFi model.

My cover was used for less than a year and taken good care of. I gave the Nook to a nephew, but I thought the cover was probably not his cuppa, he got hubby's black leather BN cover instead.

It is the Van Gogh Sky design in sky blue. Condition is very good, I don't currently have pictures, but I could certainly take some.

PM me your location/zip code, I'll give you a quote that includes shipping.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote