Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 02-22-2005, 11:38 PM   #1
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
iSilo 4.25 and iSiloX/C 4.25 enter beta2

The excellent iSilo and iSiloX have reached beta 2 stage, and are available for download now.

Highlights of the 4.25 release for iSilo include:
- Added color themes feature:
- Ability to create color themes with selectable text
and background colors.
- Added ability to use an individual color theme for each
document to force the text and background colors to those
of the color theme.
- Added Options/Color configuration page/panel and dialogs
for managing color themes.
- Addressing of miscellaneous issues.

A full list is available at http://www.iSilo.com/info/beta/changes.htm

iSiloX changes for 4.25 include:
- Added ability to specify a maximum link depth for off-site URLs.
- In iSiloX for Windows, added ability to specify the character
set when creating Font Silo fonts.
- Addressing of miscellaneous issues.

A full list of these changes are also available at http://www.iSiloX.com/info/beta/changes.htm

Craig.
Old 02-23-2005, 04:58 AM   #2
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Thanks for the news. I really enjoy the new color theme feature. From now on, I read most of my e-books with a light type on a dark background, which is much easier on the eye!
Advert
Old 03-14-2005, 10:18 PM   #3
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71
4.25 is the newest version right? When I convert the comics page and try to view it says that I need to update to the newest version of isilo...what gives?
Old 03-10-2010, 08:07 AM   #4
Allia007
Allia007 began at the beginning.

Device: Ipod
Hi
Hw cn i download isilo 4.25
Old 03-10-2010, 05:43 PM   #5
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Wow, that's some serious thread necromancy! (and memories of the good old days )

You can download iSilo from it's website mentioned in my (old) OP. V4.25 isn't available any more of course, but you can still grab either v4.4 or the newest (v5.11) from http://www.isilo.com/download/index.htm.

Hope that helps!

Edit - I notice you have an ipod, so you can bypass all this by going to the App store and buying iSilo there, it's still a bargain.

Last edited by cbarnett; 03-10-2010 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Better info for your device
Advert
Old 03-18-2010, 01:50 AM   #6
thethanatos
thethanatos began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
As much as I loved my years using iSilo on both Palm and Windows Mobile, I have sidegraded to a dedicated ebook reader (nook) mostly for power longevity. Unfortunately this means that I am no longer able to use my iSilo formatted ebooks. Is there any possibility of converting from iSilo to a format usable on my nook? I don't mean .txt format either, losing my formatting would be pure hell and it took forever to get some of those books formatted correctly anyway.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:04 AM   #7
cbarnett
MR prodigal son

I'm not aware of any way to convert back from iSilo either. It might be worth asking on the iSilo forums, perhaps the developer or another user might be able to help out there.