Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-03-2009, 06:49 AM   #1
Ads
Ads began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Hello All!

Hi everyone,
I'm obviously new here - which is why I'm making an introduction :o)
I've just posted a problem I'm having but I thought I better introduce myself rather than be rude :o)

I'm from the UK, I love to read and seem to be addicted to information in various forms. I just can't seem to get enough - until I fall to sleep that is! As I say, I love reading, but also fall to sleep far too easily - though that'll be the Central Sleep Apnoea, but I'll not go into that too much!

That's one reason I like eReaders - although I am very new to them and have only had mine for a few months now. I love the fact I can pick them up and put them down anywhere with a vast supply of readig material - they are just great!

Finally, I want to thank everyone here for the help and information they have given me before I even posted. I have been a reader of this site long before I got my reader - I obviously had to do reasearch and this site has a wide range of information and advice.

I hope everyone is well, and thanks for you future help and past advice!

Ads.

Last edited by Ads; 09-03-2009 at 06:52 AM. Reason: I noticed Embarrassed smilies come out when I type my own in - thought it might look odd so turned the smilies off.
Ads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 08:59 AM   #2
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Hi Ads, welcome to MR!
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-03-2009, 12:40 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Ads and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 12:51 PM   #4
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome (officially) to MR, Ads.

I love my 505 and take it everywhere with me.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 12:53 PM   #5
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Hi! I love reading on my 505 until I fall asleep also! Welcome!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2009, 07:14 AM   #6
Ads
Ads began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! All from the US so far I see. I hope you are all doing well and have good weather to go with it!

Hopefully speak again soon.
Ads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:38 PM   #7
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, Ads!

I lurked for a long time before joining, too! The best thing about MR is all the members are notoriously helpful! Enjoy!

Happy Reading.
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:33 PM   #8
hike_gc
Zealot
hike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nook
Welcome Ads!

Nice to meet you!

I just got my 505 this week. I like my new toy
hike_gc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, newbie, sleep