Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-30-2009, 02:34 PM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Odd Sandwich combos

Anyone else like peanut butter and Mayo sandwich? It has to be Best Foods, mayo, of course. Known as Hellmans east of the Rockies......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 02:50 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
C'mon, you guys know you have your own secret gross-outs............
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-30-2009, 02:59 PM   #3
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Cold mashed potato and swede makes a good sandwich - but everyone knows that, it's a perfectly normal midday snack.

(Just to clarify the swede is also mashed, along with the potato- it's NOT mashed potato and a swede between two slices of bread.)

(And by 'swede' I mean the root vegetable, not a native of Sweden.)
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 03:04 PM   #4
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I used to like leftover cranberry sauce sandwiches, but only after it sat in the fridge uncovered for a few days. It had a nice rubbery texture.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 03:05 PM   #5
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
deviled ham and a green chilie
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-30-2009, 03:09 PM   #6
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
leftover spaghetti (sauce and noodles mixed) and mayonnaise (Hellman's or Best, preferably).
Mashed cooked pinto beans with mayonnaise and garlic salt. Mash it all together.
This one probably isn't unusual, but everyone says I'm eating a "bread sandwich"...turkey and dressing sandwich, again with mayo, maybe with cheese, depending on my mood.

Oh yeah, forgot a couple: ripe tomato and boiled egg and ripe tomato and mozzarella cheese.

Last edited by phenomshel; 06-30-2009 at 03:11 PM. Reason: to add two more combinations
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 03:15 PM   #7
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
I dislike sandwiches. Have never liked the texture of bread.

Now, *toasted* sandwiches are another story...
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 03:33 PM   #8
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Cold mashed potato and swede makes a good sandwich - but everyone knows that, it's a perfectly normal midday snack.

(Just to clarify the swede is also mashed, along with the potato- it's NOT mashed potato and a swede between two slices of bread.)

ah! a Swede! a couple of years back I had an exchange student from Holland. I always encouraged my students to give me recipes from home that I would cook for them. she wanted something with swedes in it, and we never could figure out what it was!
Old 06-30-2009, 03:34 PM   #9
ahammer
cybershark
ahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it is

Device: none
dont know if this is odd but sub shop here make a
hot pastrami,russian dressing, coleslaw and swiss sub that is realy good.

then there is the thanksgiving sub they make year round that like leftovers from thanksgiving on a bun.
ahammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 03:38 PM   #10
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Fried banana and peanut butter - but I think somebody beat me to it.
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 03:44 PM   #11
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahammer View Post

then there is the thanksgiving sub they make year round that like leftovers from thanksgiving on a bun.
Yum, Roly Poly makes those, including the cranberry sauce.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 03:53 PM   #12
lovestoreadalot
Connoisseur
lovestoreadalot began at the beginning.

Device: none

Last edited by lovestoreadalot; 09-12-2010 at 06:46 PM.
lovestoreadalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 03:53 PM   #13
krisk
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahammer View Post
dont know if this is odd but sub shop here make a
hot pastrami,russian dressing, coleslaw and swiss sub that is realy good.

there was a sub shop at Ft. Gordon Georgia that made THE most fantastic pastrami subs!!!! OMG! to die for!!! or maybe I was in Lineman's school and starved all the time and hated the Army chow hall!
Old 06-30-2009, 04:04 PM   #14
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Some people think I'm weird for liking cheddar cheese and marmite sandwiches...
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 04:06 PM   #15
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post

I'm *so* glad you clarified that! I had visions of you being a little, uh, cannibalistic! And this not even being a Friday!

Is it cannibalism if you're of different nationalities though?
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote