Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-12-2015, 02:14 PM   #1
tetristres
tetristres can differentiate black from dark navy bluetetristres can differentiate black from dark navy bluetetristres can differentiate black from dark navy bluetetristres can differentiate black from dark navy bluetetristres can differentiate black from dark navy bluetetristres can differentiate black from dark navy bluetetristres can differentiate black from dark navy bluetetristres can differentiate black from dark navy bluetetristres can differentiate black from dark navy bluetetristres can differentiate black from dark navy bluetetristres can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Sony Reader
E-Book reader compatible with Evernote Clearly

Hello, I used to have a Sony Reader that worked great to read Clearly captured web pages.

Unfortunately I accidentally broke my Sony Reader and wanted to buy a new one.

But it seems that Sony is out of the E-Book reader business and they are not selling any more.

Is there currenlty in the market an e-reader that has integration with Evernote (with the same functionality as it had in the Sony Reader)

Thanks
tetristres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 11:31 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Since this concerns the Sony ebook reader, this thread has been moved [You are allowed one guess] to the Sony Forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-15-2015, 03:11 PM   #3
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
You can always buy a Sony ereader from Ebay. That's what I did when I needed to replace my Sony.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
evernote, sony reader