Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

View Poll Results: Is there a need for non-mainstream tablet cases? Where?
Definitely not! 0 0%
Absolutely! On Ebay. 3 75.00%
Absolutely! On Etsy. 1 25.00%
Absolutely! Somewhere else... (please describe) 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-29-2011, 11:30 AM   #1
amberaboshihata
amberaboshihata is kind to children and small, furry animalsamberaboshihata is kind to children and small, furry animalsamberaboshihata is kind to children and small, furry animalsamberaboshihata is kind to children and small, furry animalsamberaboshihata is kind to children and small, furry animalsamberaboshihata is kind to children and small, furry animalsamberaboshihata is kind to children and small, furry animalsamberaboshihata is kind to children and small, furry animalsamberaboshihata is kind to children and small, furry animalsamberaboshihata is kind to children and small, furry animalsamberaboshihata is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: SmartQ V7
Lightbulb I made some cases for my SmartQ!

I am trying to decide whether there is a market for these, as Smart Q is mainstream device, but i was really frustrated at the lack of accessories for it.

Here is a link to 3 examples: http://www.flickr.com/photos/amberka...7625805651169/

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_0134.jpg
Views:	375
Size:	853.9 KB
ID:	65710  
amberaboshihata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 08:35 PM   #2
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
You might as well try It could really take off or not. but definitely put it on ebay
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-03-2011, 10:08 PM   #3
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
Your sleeves look quite nice, but since my travels are pretty much limited to veterinary and subsistence (tr. beer) runs I would have little use for one. I cut a DecalGirl netbook decal for my T7 and quite like it. When I think I might have a wait somewhere I take my much smaller Sony.

I'm not familiar w/ Etsy but I agree w/Terminate that you should put them on eBay (or perhaps you have...my post is tarde!) and I wish you Good Luck.

Your post does make me wonder how popular the Smart Q devices are as I have seen very little about them in my web travels and the only Forum I've found is relatively inactive. Which brings to mind a question—have you rooted your T7? If so, please let me know how; or if you followed a posted tutorial, which one. I have searched and searched and found nothing and I really want to root it so I can install apps on the sdCard.
d
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
case, cover, sleeve, smartq