Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-04-2013, 11:49 AM   #1
johneverson
Zealot
johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad
SACRIFICE - "a demonic road trip to hell" - on sale for 99 cents!

Every month, Amazon (in its mysterious Amazonian way), picks 100 books to put on sale in various genres and then features them on a 100 Kindle Books for $3.99 or Less list -- and this month, under the Mysteries & Thrillers section, they are featuring my 2nd mass market novel for Leisure Books -- SACRIFICE. I hope some MobileReaders will check them out!

SACRIFICE, follows Joe Kieran, a reporter, and Alex, a teen girl who can see ghosts, as they race to track down Ariana, a sexy serial killer who is working her way across the country performing a cycle of erotic sacrifices. If she completes her ritual, she'll open the door to our world to a race of succubic demons.

The direct link to the novel on Amazon is here:
http://www.amazon.com/Sacrifice-ebook/dp/B00280LOVO/

Last edited by johneverson; 03-05-2017 at 10:50 PM.
johneverson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:15 AM   #2
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
I've read a few of your books, so I think I'll try Sacrifice, it's one I haven't read yet.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:18 AM   #3
johneverson
Zealot
johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Thanks!

Thanks for posting and for checking SACRIFICE out! Do let me know what you think when you read it.
Old 03-05-2017, 10:55 PM   #4
johneverson
Zealot

March 99 cent sale for SACRIFICE!

SACRIFICE, my second occult horror novel, is on sale this month from 47North for 99 cents! While it immediately follows the events in COVENANT, my Bram Stoker Award-winning first novel, SACRIFICE was written to stand alone, so you don't need to read the first novel to enjoy it (though, of course, I'd love for you to read both!). The sale is going on this month to promote the release of the final book in my Curburide Chronicles trilogy.

Here's the link to SACRIFICE (The Curburide Chronicles Book 2):

Reviews have called it "simply amazing" and "a non-stop thrill ride." The back cover description says this:

They're coming. They are a race of sadistic spirits known as the Curburide, and they are about to arrive in our world, bringing with them horrors beyond imagination. The secret to summoning -- and controlling -- them has fallen into the hands of a beautiful, sexy and dangerously insane woman.

Ariana has dedicated her life to unleashing the demons in our realm through a series of human sacrifices, erotic rituals of seduction and slaughter. As she crosses the country, getting ever closer to completing her blood-drenched mission, only three figures stand in her way: Joe, an unwilling hero who has seen the horrors of the Curburide before, Alex, a burgeoning witch ... and a spiteful demon with plans of his own.

I hope you'll give it a look!

Old 06-25-2018, 10:20 PM   #5
johneverson
Zealot

Amazon has put my 2nd novel SACRIFICE on sale this week for 99 cents!

SACRIFICE is the sequel to my Bram Stoker Award-winning first novel COVENANT (which is also on a 99 cent sale). Whereas the first book was a claustrophobic small-town mystery that grows increasingly intense, the second novel moves in the opposite direct -- it's a "road trip from hell" novel which follows Joe Kieran, a reporter, and Alex, a teen girl who can see ghosts, as they race across country to track down Ariana, a sexy serial killer who is working her way city-by-city to the coast performing a cycle of erotic sacrifices. If she completes her ritual, she'll open the door to our world to a race of succubic demons.

The direct link to the novel on Amazon is here:
Old 05-07-2020, 09:51 PM   #6
johneverson
Zealot

Amazon has put my Curburide Chronicles Trilogy on sale this week in their May Science Fiction and Fantasy Kindle Book Deals page! SACRIFICE, the second book in the series, is on sale right now for just 99 cents. One reviewer said: "This book is a non-stop thrill ride, and I had a hard time putting it down once I started it."

Check it out here: http://www.amazon.com/Sacrifice-ebook/dp/B00280LOVO/
Old 07-18-2021, 01:17 PM   #7
johneverson
Zealot

Amazon has put my Curburide Chronicles Trilogy on sale this month and features the first two books on their July Science Fiction and Fantasy Kindle Book Deals page! SACRIFICE, the second book in the series, is on sale right now for just 99 cents. One reviewer said: "This book is a non-stop thrill ride, and I had a hard time putting it down once I started it."

Check it out here: http://www.amazon.com/Sacrifice-ebook/dp/B00280LOVO/