Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-19-2013, 09:30 PM   #1
D L Gardner
Author/illustrator
D L Gardner began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello from the Pacific Northwest America

I just learned about this site and think it is great! I have a Kindle and love it although I love Paper too. I write YA and middlegrade fantasy especially for young at heart ages 9 to 90. Nice to meet you all!
D L Gardner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:20 PM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-19-2013, 10:46 PM   #3
D L Gardner
Author/illustrator
D L Gardner began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thank you. I'm blindly finding my way around. I'm sure I'll be more familiar in a few days. I've yet to find the forum for introducing my work. In time, I suppose. Thank you for your warm welcome!
D L Gardner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:54 AM   #4
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by D L Gardner View Post
Thank you. I'm blindly finding my way around. I'm sure I'll be more familiar in a few days. I've yet to find the forum for introducing my work. In time, I suppose. Thank you for your warm welcome!
Welcome aboard; and nice to see another person from my neck of the woods. I'm in the Seattle metro area. Hope you enjoy it here.

This is the forum you're looking for -- Author Self-Promotions
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:58 AM   #5
eReaderPerks
Groupie
eReaderPerks began at the beginning.

Device: kindle kobo and nook
Welcome to MR!

Lorie
eReaderPerks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-20-2013, 06:30 PM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi D L and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:29 PM   #7
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boys read, epic fantasy, teen read, ya fantasy