Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-08-2019, 08:18 PM   #1
Azhad
Azhad began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-500, PRS-505, Milestone, Galaxy Tab
Help for a writer.

Hello, I'm a very long time lurker from Rome in Italy.
But now I need to come out in the open and ask for advice.
I fell in love for a Russian author and I want to write a book about him.
I will have to make back and forth a lot from the English translation and the text in Italian.
I do have a professional translator for Russian, but I need to check with the english version too.
So, what device about 13 inches or less, but not much more, that have light, a pen, usb-c, android, fast refresh as I love immersion reading with the Kindle app, and the possibility to work in landscape with two books, or two notes.
Is there anything like this, or I need to wait?

I tried remarkable and gifted it to my brother, the software was awful.

Best regards ;D
Azhad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 10:40 PM   #2
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Right this moment, the only one that I know of is the 10.3" Boyue Likebook Mismas: https://ereader.store/en/boyue-likeb...-mimas-43.html

However, Onyx will apparently be coming out with the Note Pro, a 10.3" device, around about April which will reportedly have a front-lit screen as well.

Although I am very happy with my regular Note, I will definitely get the Pro model if it has a frontlight.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2019, 05:30 PM   #3
Azhad
Azhad began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-500, PRS-505, Milestone, Galaxy Tab
Thank you, I got the Mimas, and will get back to the community with my humble preliminary review in a few days ��
Azhad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 08:56 PM   #4
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Congrats. Looks like it is a nice device.

There is a thread discussing the Mismas over in the Android Devices forum which you may want to have a look at: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=311910
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote