Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Tolino

Notices

Old 12-22-2018, 02:28 PM   #1
Dryhte
Crow
Dryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watch

Device: (Vivlio) Pocketbook Touch HD3
Question Tolino forgetting account

Hi, am I the only one with the issue that the tolino forgets his account all the time? Maybe someone's found a workaround?

It's a total pain having to login on the e-reader every time I want to download a new book from my cloud.

Dryhte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 06:54 PM   #2
CyberPaul
Groupie
CyberPaul can extract oil from cheeseCyberPaul can extract oil from cheeseCyberPaul can extract oil from cheeseCyberPaul can extract oil from cheeseCyberPaul can extract oil from cheeseCyberPaul can extract oil from cheeseCyberPaul can extract oil from cheeseCyberPaul can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Voyage - Tolino Vision 4 HD - Kobo Sage
It occurs to me too. Very annoying!
CyberPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
tolino