Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-22-2018, 06:25 AM   #1
btsao
btsao began at the beginning.

Device: kindle, kobo, nook
wifi issues and Walmart connection?

I was having problems connecting to my wifi ever since I linked my Walmart account to Kobo, so I unlinked Walmart account and have not had any problems since. Anyone else have this issue on their readers?
btsao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 11:48 AM   #2
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsao View Post
I was having problems connecting to my wifi ever since I linked my Walmart account to Kobo, so I unlinked Walmart account and have not had any problems since. Anyone else have this issue on their readers?

That sounds like a weird coincidence. What kind of wifi problems were they? General connection problems, or sync problems? If the former, it doesn't make sense to be related to the linked account.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-22-2018, 02:26 PM   #3
btsao
btsao began at the beginning.

Device: kindle, kobo, nook
I know it sounds crazy, but I could not keep a wifi connection working--kept asking for my wifi password every few minutes, but when I unlinked Walmart account, it starting working without incident for the past few days. I don't need the Walmart link anyway.
btsao is offline   Reply With Quote