Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-22-2008, 04:57 PM   #1
Lobolover
Gorosei
Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Microsoft Word
Looking for "The Tree" by Walter de la Mare

A story praised by Lovecraft I couldn't find simply because the name is so generic I get tuns of things OTHER THEN THAT.Anyone know where I could find this?
Lobolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 05:49 PM   #2
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I found this reference to the collection of short stories that included "The Tree" but so far haven't gotten any further than that.

http://www.marywardbooks.com/books/T...Mare/mw017.htm
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-22-2008, 06:12 PM   #3
Lobolover
Gorosei
Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

thanks anyway.Hmm................
Old 04-25-2008, 06:01 AM   #4
Lobolover
Gorosei

well,tried the De La Mare society-but they only have LISTINGS of stories,as far as I can tell.
Old 04-29-2008, 12:12 AM   #5
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
I searched for awhile, theres another book that story is reprinted in. The Omnibus of Crime By Dorothy Leigh Sayers. Google has it as only a snippet but it's worth a mention.

http://books.google.com/books?id=GAM...re+tree&pgis=1

You do like to pick the tough ones don't you?

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-29-2008, 12:39 PM   #6
Lobolover
Gorosei

thanks-the "tough" ones are often times the best.I only follow Lovecraft's recomendations, the stories curent status isn't my fault.
Old 05-07-2008, 05:24 PM   #7
Argel
Opinionated [but right]
Argel is no ebook tyro.Argel is no ebook tyro.Argel is no ebook tyro.Argel is no ebook tyro.Argel is no ebook tyro.Argel is no ebook tyro.Argel is no ebook tyro.Argel is no ebook tyro.Argel is no ebook tyro.Argel is no ebook tyro.

Device: Cybook Gen3, PRS 505, Kindle International, HTC Desire
It's in his collection "The Riddle and other stories" but no reference to an etext that I can see.

Good luck,
Argel
Argel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 07:29 AM   #8
Lobolover
Gorosei

thanks .