Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 08-26-2018, 08:14 PM   #1156
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD, Aura ONE, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie W View Post
Hi, Couple of things. Firstly, thanks for the plug-in and the work you do on it - really appreciated. Recently, though, I think I'm coming across a bug when I add a book to GR from Calibre, and attempt to set the rating through the GR sync window. I used to be able to give it a star rating, but now I get an error message -
AttributeError "DoAddRemoveTableWidget" object has no attribure 'pin_view'.
CLicking OK to this brings up the rating box (though lined up under the "Status" column) and I'm able to complete the rating then. So it's not a major problem, but a minor bug.
This is a known problem. Go up two or three posts and download the beta.
Quote:
The other thing is that when I sync my reviews from GR (where I write them) to Calibre, only the first x lines are sync'd - the rest are cut off. Is there any way of over-riding the limitation?
From memory, it is only the first 300 characters that are synced. The reason is that the API used to fetch the reviews only includes the first 300 characters. Adding code to get the rest is more than I've been interested in doing as I don't use the reviews at all. If someone wants to do it, I'll add it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 05:28 PM   #1157
Rellwood
Library Breeder
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (2), PW2 (1), PW3 (4)
any chance whomever is maintaining this plugin can the "sync shelves" rules column in the overview on configuration? I see that the add shelves rules are easy to see when scrolling down the list of shelves, but if I want to see what the sync rules are, I have to actually click on the shelf and click on sync rules.

Makes it easier to see at a glance what the rules are in place for syncing. I hate it when I made a rookie mistake with the rules and end up ruining my library because I didn't catch it before syncing.

Thanks in advance if this can get changed
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-24-2018, 11:06 PM   #1158
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post
any chance whomever is maintaining this plugin can the "sync shelves" rules column in the overview on configuration? I see that the add shelves rules are easy to see when scrolling down the list of shelves, but if I want to see what the sync rules are, I have to actually click on the shelf and click on sync rules.

Makes it easier to see at a glance what the rules are in place for syncing. I hate it when I made a rookie mistake with the rules and end up ruining my library because I didn't catch it before syncing.
Do you mean the actions edited when you press the "Edit 'Sync' Actions" button? If so, I can see them in a column called "Sync Actions". It is the last column, so you might need to scroll sideways to see it.
Old 10-02-2018, 07:29 PM   #1159
Rellwood
Library Breeder
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (2), PW2 (1), PW3 (4)
Sorry, I took so long getting back, you are right about the sync column showing, but it was so far over that I didn't see it. I just slid the column length over.

I do need to let you know that I think the Library Codes plugin interferes with being able to sync larger (than 100) shelves. Some time ago I noticed that I wasn't able to sync anymore, Long story short, I kept getting some kind of SSL timeout error. It never occurred to me that another plugin may have been the problem. Anyway I removed library codes today on two user accounts that stopped syncing and now they work. Not sure if this is something that needs to be addressed here or on their plugin, but its worth looking into.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 09:53 PM   #1160
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post
Sorry, I took so long getting back, you are right about the sync column showing, but it was so far over that I didn't see it. I just slid the column length over.

I do need to let you know that I think the Library Codes plugin interferes with being able to sync larger (than 100) shelves. Some time ago I noticed that I wasn't able to sync anymore, Long story short, I kept getting some kind of SSL timeout error. It never occurred to me that another plugin may have been the problem. Anyway I removed library codes today on two user accounts that stopped syncing and now they work. Not sure if this is something that needs to be addressed here or on their plugin, but its worth looking into.
Sorry, I don't use the Library Codes plugin. This plugin doesn't call any other plugin (only the Reading List plugin is likely). If there is an error happening, then it is in something Library Codes is doing.
Advert

Tags
calibre, goodreads