Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-28-2020, 11:49 AM   #1
Henrik+
Henrik+ began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra ereader
Can't find books in the store ebook.nl

Hello,

When I search for a specific author via get book, I don't get any results at the ebook.nl store.
While I'm sure that ebook.nl has that author.
Does anyone know what could be the cause of this?
Is Caliber connect to this store? (ebook.nl).

(Other stores do give searchresults.)
Henrik+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 12:10 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Its likely the website has changed and the store plugin needs to be updated. Unfortunately it needs to be doe by someone that reads the language.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-29-2020, 08:30 AM   #3
Henrik+

It seems to me that both the company "ebook.nl" and Calibre have an interest in a good plugin. Or is Calibre not widely used in the Netherlands?
Old 10-29-2020, 09:49 AM   #4
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik+ View Post
It seems to me that both the company "ebook.nl" and Calibre have an interest in a good plugin. Or is Calibre not widely used in the Netherlands?
Maybe you don't understand how third party plugins work. This plugin is NOT native on calibre. Someone wanted access to this store, so this person developed the plugin.

Now, the website has changed, causing errors to the plugin. To correct that, the original developer or someone else with the skills AND the ability to read the language, has to adapt the code to address the changes.

A developer that doesn't speak the language cannot read the website and detect the changes.

Last edited by thiago.eec; 10-29-2020 at 10:13 AM.
thiago.eec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 10:59 AM   #5
Henrik+

I see, thanks
Henrik
Advert