Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-16-2018, 11:24 AM   #1
mameha1977
mameha1977 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Cant add books to Kindle Kids library

I have added several books to my kindle using Calibre.

They show up in my (default / admin user) library OK as a 'book'.

But when I manage my kids library (I have one 'Kindle Kids' user on my kindle device), very few of these books are available.

What is stopping these books from being shareable to my kids library?

(I have got the Remove DRM plugin installed on Calibre and have converted the books to MOBI or AZW3 before uploading to the kindle.)
mameha1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 01:05 PM   #2
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
Personal documents, music, audiobooks, Prime Video rentals, and videos Included with Prime can't be added to a profile. Public library books or books borrowed from the Kindle Owner's Lending Library can be added to your child's profile, but will be removed when the lending period expires.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert