Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old Today, 12:25 AM   #46
HolyAura
Enthusiast
HolyAura began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
I get my ebooks directly from Kobo. Is it true that ebooks from Kobo are more expensive?
HolyAura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:21 AM   #47
Sirtel
Wizard
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage/Oasis 2/Oasis 3/Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8''/Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyAura View Post
I get my ebooks directly from Kobo. Is it true that ebooks from Kobo are more expensive?
Not necessarily. It depends on where you live.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:25 AM   #48
HolyAura
Enthusiast
HolyAura began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
My location is Singapore as stated.
HolyAura is offline   Reply With Quote