Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 04:36 PM   #1
eTrubrown
eTrubrown began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
The Frugal Kindle ~ Frugal Finds Under $9 for the Kindle (Kindle eBook Resource)

Hello!

I wanted to share a blog I've recently created for Kindle users (if this is not the appropriate forum, please feel free to move!) ~ The Frugal Kindle.

The Frugal Kindle features frugal finds for the Kindle, all under $9. They are sorted by genre, as well as price. All authors are included ~ Indie as well as traditional publishers.

I wanted to create a place for Kindle and book lovers to read more, read often, and read frugally!

Hope you enjoy it!
Elizabeth

http://thefrugalkindle.blogspot.com
Old 09-13-2010, 04:40 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, Elizabeth.

Lots of great books available here also, all free and nicely formatted by our own members.

Enjoy the site.
Old 09-14-2010, 02:59 PM   #3
eTrubrown

Thanks for the welcome, and for the info desertgrandma. There's a lot of good information on this site, including free books, which I discovered yesterday!

*And thanks for moving this to a more appropriate forum - I didn't see this forum when I initially posted
Old 10-10-2010, 06:12 PM   #4
eTrubrown

The Frugal Kindle is now The Frugal eReader

Just a quick note ~ The Frugal Kindle has moved to be The Frugal eReader. The new site is located at http://www.thefrugalereader.com and the new facebook page is at http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fr...01086513289732

The old site should redirect you, but if interested, please update your bookmarks and feeds.

~Elizabeth
Closed Thread

Tags
blog, cheap kindle books, kindle, kindle ebooks, the frugal kindle