Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-01-2013, 09:34 AM   #26371
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
I hae a K3 and have been using my iPad for reading. Which means, I have been playing a lot of video games (strategy based Puerto Rico, Settlers, Tikal, Stone Age, that type of thing. A little Plants vs Zombies although I don't like the second as much as the first) and not reading enough.

I want the PW2 so that I can read in bed more easily and leave the iPad on the night stand.
Oh, yeah. Definitely a way better solution for reading than an iPad. And in bed, especially, since that iPad will tend to interfere with sleep.

Quote:
Little man is getting his molars in. Poor dude, four flat teeth pushing up at the same time. And the flue shot yesterday. I am so glad that I do not remember my first bunch of years alive. There is so much to see and do and learn and growth that just plain hurts that I cannot imagine how overwhelming the memories would be.
Ouch. And yet another thing likely to interfere with your own sleep.

I, on the other hand, seem to be finally turning the corner on these allergies, and slept pretty well for a change. Now going to go hit the pool and try to start off October on the right foot.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 11:11 AM   #26372
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Bancha in my cup. Third mug actually.

The good news is that he has been sleeping fine for me but he is not sleeping as long in the morning. Today he started stirring around 5 AM (I get uyp between 5:45-6:00) but was settling himself down. He just wasn't able to get himself back to sleep. When I left at 6:15 he was crying a bit, a frustration cry, and trying to get back to sleep. You could tell by the little cry out, silence, 10 minutes later another cry, silence. I am guess the hubby was up around 6:45 with the little man.

So LM is getting 10-11 hours of sleep. I just wish these teetch would fully push through so he can go back to his 11-12 hours of sleep for DH sake. And to end the LMs pain.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-01-2013, 12:08 PM   #26373
Nikola Tesla
Formerly TT
Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch/ Nexus 7/ Nexus 4
A cup of coffee for the morning.
Nikola Tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:52 PM   #26374
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Peet's English Breakfast tea and a big glass of fresh squeezed orange juice. Again. I am so boring...
Old 10-01-2013, 02:35 PM   #26375
Nikola Tesla
Formerly TT
Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Another cup of coffee while I look for jobs to apply for.
Advert
Old 10-01-2013, 03:23 PM   #26376
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Good luck on your job search, Nikola Tesla!

I should be looking for part-time work, myself. But right now I'm having my third mug of tea and reading a book.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 04:11 PM   #26377
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
cool clear well water
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 04:41 PM   #26378
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Good luck with the job search. I could use some work myself, but so far I'm not getting much. Ah, well, I've got a couple of Tech Review gigs coming up this fall, that will help. And then we'll see.

Phoenix Mountain Oolong. Yummy stuff.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:31 PM   #26379
Nikola Tesla
Formerly TT

Thanks, guys.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:41 PM   #26380
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Tesla View Post
Another cup of coffee while I look for jobs to apply for.
Good luck!
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:59 PM   #26381
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Take me to the night I'm tipping
Topsy turvy turning upside down
Hold me tight and whisper what you wish
For there is no-one here around
You may sing-song me sweet smiles
Regardless of the city's careless frown
Come watch the no colors fade, blazing
Into petaled sprays of violets of dawn

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhEJ_ZCZuqE )

Another delightful evening of folk music! Who could ask for more?

Good morning, everyone! Sun's up... me too... early mornings are nice. Fingers are sore from 4 hours of non-stop guitar playing, but it was worth it. I'm treating myself to a big mug of East India Company's "Royal Breakfast" tea, and finishing a bowl of Khao Soi. Nice way to begin a Wednesday!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 10:34 PM   #26382
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Good luck to all of you looking for work.

Banana strawberry smoothie to finish off the night. I got a new blender and am in smoothie heaven. Making a large batch at night for the family to enjoy tomorrow. I need to make some smoothie pops next. This weekend I am going to experiment with veggie smoothies.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:37 PM   #26383
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
...... This weekend I am going to experiment with veggie smoothies.

Think "Gazpacho."

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 07:04 AM   #26384
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Another lunchtime Coke Zero
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 07:19 AM   #26385
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

Got to work, realized I left my purse at home. THis means no badges and no ID to get temp badge. Go home. Half way home see purse lying on floor of car. Go back to work and end up in over flow parking. It is going to be a day.

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?