Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 12-01-2013, 06:01 AM   #1
enonod
Enthusiast
enonod began at the beginning.

Device: PC
'Check Library' -- Problems Found lists invalid titles and they are from Recycle

I have noticed that 'Check Library' -- Problems Found lists invalid titles and they are from Recycle.
I see lots of recycle\Copy #?? of metadata.db-journal.
Under extra authors I see recycle.
And extra files... ???_resizedcover.jpg
Is this normal i.e. correct or has something not been cleared out due maybe to power failure or something?

Last edited by enonod; 12-01-2013 at 06:05 AM.
enonod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 06:27 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
The files ending in resizedcover.jpg are cover images generated by older releases of calibre2opds. The latest builds now start all calibreopds generated files with the string "c2o_" to make them easier to filter out under Calibre library maintenance.

I have never seen the 'recycle' folder you mention.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2013, 06:31 AM   #3
enonod
Enthusiast

Thank you for that, perhaps somebody else will know, but your answer suggests that it may have been left by a recent power failure.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:06 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Moderator Notice
Moved posts to their own thread. Please do not attach new questions to threads multiple years out of date.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:17 AM   #5
enonod
Enthusiast

I apologise but I thought it may be related.
Advert