Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Today, 06:28 AM   #766
mbrisco
(gtfo/freak)
mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Likebook Alita
Quote:
Originally Posted by vs40 View Post
Hi, folks!

Any info with which firmware now KPW5 is shipped out the box?
Saw one last week at a physical retailer at 5.14.0.1 (I grabbed and jailbroke it), though last month I'd seen another location of that retailer with 5.14.3.0.1 and had given up hope. A welcome surprise
mbrisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:43 AM   #767
j.p.s
Wizard
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcace View Post
now there is only one last question: if i happen to update to a newer firmare - is there any chance to downgrade again?
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=347165
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:26 PM   #768
dhdurgee
Guru
dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcace View Post
Hi there, sorry for that last message - i just did not quite understand that the jailbreak worked and i do have to install (copy to the device) this thing:
"KUAL (coplate) | KUAL-eb7e23d-20221002.tar.xz | 2022-Oct-02 03:15:00 | 73.4K | e88213b65824aec51a23c755e5f31875 | Upstream"

now there is only one last question: if i happen to update to a newer firmare - is there any chance to downgrade again?

Cheers and Thanks for the great forum and jailbreak!
Get the rename OTA binaries extension for KUAL and use it to prevent an upgrade without your action.

Dave
dhdurgee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jailbreak