Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2016, 11:10 PM   #1
anjan507
anjan507 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Removing DRM from AZW ebook

May be this same issue been discussed many times yet on this forum. I could not find any so posting a fresh query. I someone be nice to help me out.

I have a Kindle subscription and downloaded books in AZW format to my PC. I have a Kobo e-reader and therefore require conversion to epub format. I have Caibre and the Alpha plugin installed books that are in AZW3 format and mobi are being converted. AZW comes up with the DRM lock inability during the conversion process.

Any way out please?
Old 11-18-2016, 11:58 PM   #2
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by anjan507 View Post
May be this same issue been discussed many times yet on this forum. I could not find any so posting a fresh query. I someone be nice to help me out.

I have a Kindle subscription and downloaded books in AZW format to my PC. I have a Kobo e-reader and therefore require conversion to epub format. I have Caibre and the Alpha plugin installed books that are in AZW3 format and mobi are being converted. AZW comes up with the DRM lock inability during the conversion process.

Any way out please?
You don't find it here because we cannot discuss the details of DRM removal here. Go to Apprentice Alf's website.
Old 11-19-2016, 08:01 PM   #3
anjan507
anjan507 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
thank you
Old 11-19-2016, 09:24 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Thread now closed.

Don
(Moderator)
Closed Thread