Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-29-2011, 07:47 PM   #1
know-one
Connoisseur
know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kOBO
Red face "Just slightly" off-topic...

I work crazy hours and don't have much time.
Kobo is my "Scooby Snack" in life.

So...

Sunday - my only day off...

Drank over 150ml of Amaretto, took a Cohiba Cuban cigar and went to sit on a public bench near a public library.

I hadn't been able to EVER test the browser feature on Kobo because the previous firmware did not take cbr. Cbr files are EXTREMELLY IMPORTANT to me as I have downloaded a ****load of Superman comic book - this was the actual thing that made me decide to get a Kobo.

So...

I have tried the browser for the first time...

Just wanna say for the people out there who haven't that this is TRULY FANTASTIC.
A cell is too small for net, a laptop a little big to fit into a coat. Kobo is just perfect.
It was pretty amazing to surf. Of course you cannot see stuff from you tube as many formats are not supported but you can for example see pictures of Michelle Forbes (heheheh...my favorite beautiful girl ever...).

So, yeah, I said it before but once again - Kobo is a fantabulous device - get one! Thousands & thousands of hours of fun ahead of you!

P.S. Btw - I did have one hell of a headache on Monday morning...
know-one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 08:32 PM   #2
m_bisson
Groupie
m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.

Device: kobo touch :)
are you sure you're not still drunk?
m_bisson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:30 AM   #3
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Just curious. Which Kobo device? The Touch or the Vox? I'm assuming the Vox but I'm not quite sure.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 08:31 AM   #4
Atilla
Addict
Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 3 3G, Kobo Touch, Playbook, Kobo Clara HD
He is the ultimate "glass is half full" person and using Kobo touch.
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 08:41 PM   #5
know-one
Connoisseur
know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kOBO
Touch of course.

Nope the glass was not half full.

It was full...

Then it was empty...

Then I was full...

I should always take my car when I am drunk - it's very dangerous for me to walk drunk I could hurt myself...
know-one is offline   Reply With Quote